Boiler Management System - Marshall Tufflex - Installed UK Wide
Boiler Management System
Marshall Tufflex Boiler Management System Installed UK Wide. This system can reduce the annual cost of running your boiler by 20%. The Tufflex Boiler Management System reduce fuel wastage caused through temperature overshoot, heat saturation of the heat exchanger, flue losses and unnecessary boiler cycling, whilst maintaining internal comfort levels and reducing CO2 emissions. It works on natural gas, LPG and oil fired boilers.
It can be fitted in approx 1 hour by a qualified electrician. Once installed, you get immediate savings upto 20% with payback typically within 2-3 years. No invasive plumbing or disconnection of the gas supply is involved, therefore the installer does not require 'Gas Safe' registration.
The Domestic Boiler Management System is Energy Saving Trust recommended, so you can be sure it will work and do what it claims to.
• Reduces energy usage and carbon footprint
• Reduces boiler firing cycle and therefore saves money without compromising on the provision of heating or hot water
• Compact and unobtrusive
• Easy to install by a qualified electrician
• Typical payback within 2-3 years
• Typically reduces the annual cost of a boiler by 20% (subject to boiler usage pattern)
Please log in to write a review. Wrie a review